For Jesus a precious jewel is a healthy Catholic marriage. Two souls united to him in love and obedience readily sharing crosses and leaning on Our Lord as the head of the marriage.Because The Catholic Marriage is so precious to Our Lord the enemy will use what tools he can to dismantle it. If he can ruin a marriage he can then go on to create a legacy of dysfunction and sin in the lives of the offspring at future dates. Jesus is happy when a family is happy he is unhappy if your neglecting him and being unkind amongst yourselves. He genuinely lives every experience with you and wants so much for Marriages to work.
I do know that the enemy seeks sadistic joy in making a pathetic joke of the lives of Catholics who are falling in life. For example a parent who was once devout and leaned on Jesus may tilt towards the world bit by bit until they are overwhelmed and start to question their faith. Little time is made for family prayer or church. An incremental tactic is used by the enemy until by subtlety a marriage has lost that protective layer due to sin and lack of discipline. The enemy creates innocuous distractions and then adds temptations into the mix later to cause more division. Eventually the marriage becomes the opposite of what it once was.
A couple who says the rosary together every night will be protected from vice. Father Peytons saying ‘ The Family who prays together stays together’ is a truth.
In many occasions I find that someone is saved because they had a praying Mother or Aunt. There are millions of these praying women all over the world who set about saving the souls of their children and the souls of others.
The husband has the role of the priest of the house. His sins can bring sin unto the house and his discipline in prayer and the sacraments can make the family flourish. The Husband is the physical and spiritual protector of the family. A devout Husband in a state of grace scares demons away from The Family. If the Father becomes too drawn to the world and neglects prayer and the sacraments then he or his family can be targeted.
1. Ideally marry a Catholic who is on the same page as you in faith.
2. The Husband always keeps prayer discipline for himself and the family no matter the demands of the world.
3. Pray together as a family and if not as a couple.
4. Observe distractions that enemy tries to introduce.
5. Have your home blessed by a Catholic Priest and if your fortunate to have a mass said in your home that’s great too.
6. The Husband seeks help from parish priest if need be to counsel and guide. Has regular confession and regular Eucharist on the tongue.
1. Consecration of the Family Prayer
2. Every evening Holy Rosary
3. St Michael Longform Prayer
4. Husband pray to St Joseph
5. Husband to consecrate family to Our Lady
6. Litanies: Of The Saints, The Passion*, Precious blood, Holy Spirit and Our Lady.
* Litany of Passion is good for any family member with addiction problems but add this to a sorrowful mystery.
* Also that the family wears St Benedict and Miraculous Medals and that these are blessed.